Wollaton Park Care Home
Wollaton Park is a purpose built 40 bed home, registered with CQC and local authorities to provide care for nursing, dementia and residential clients.
With modern architecture Wollaton Park Care Home benefits from having all en suite bedrooms and a safe enclosed garden. Situated on Lambourne Drive, adjacent to Wollaton Hall and close to J25 and J26 of the M1. The location is convenient for family and friends from almost anywhere in the East Midland.
Wollaton Park Care Home offers something more than care; it’s an entirely new and positive approach to elderly living and wellbeing. The home is uplifting in itself, but it is a combination of all the factors – surroundings, service, care and people – that creates something unique.
We also invest in the best people and provide ourselves on setting the very highest standards of service and care. Residents enjoy a huge variety of activities and are always free to pursue their own interests. They control their own lives, and play an active role in shaping the care and support they receive.
We design an individual care plan for each resident to ensure you are cared for in the way you choose and will always go the extra mile to make a difference to your life. As a result of this we believe that every resident at Wollaton Park Care Home enjoys the highest possible quality of life that their age and condition will allow.
While this is not a comprehensive list, you can expect the following from Wollaton Park Care Home:
- A home like environment expertly designed for elderly living
- Comfortable rooms with en suite facilities
- Hobbies, activities and entertainments organised by our Activities and entertainment Co-ordinator
- Care, assistance and nursing 24 hours a day
- On going assessment and monitoring of needs by qualified staff
- Regularly scheduled medical assessments and medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and hygiene
- Regular visits from a GP, Optician, Dentist, Chiropodist and Physiotherapist
- Hairdresser, Manicurist and Reflexologist
- In house laundry service
- Freshly cooked meals that truly promote choice
- Drinks and snacks 24 hours a day
- Long term stay, Respite and Short Stay Day care
- Support and advice for family and friends
- Specialist Wet Rooms and Hoist Assisted Bath
- Landscaped garden with large patio and picnic benches.
- The care home has extensive WiFi throughout ensuring you can keep in contact with your loved ones
- Landscaped garden with large patio and picnic benches
- Secure key pad entry systems providing safety to all residents and staff
If you’re considering staying at Clifton View Care Home please get in contact and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We can arrange a time for you to visit the home, get familiar with the surroundings, see the rooms and facilities and meet some of the staff.
telephone: 0115 928 3030
2 Lambourne Dr,